California is a major state that produced some of the leading asbestos experts in their respective fields of activity. The spread of asbestos related products increased the risk of exposure for workers and the general population, and the state decided that it was time to provide with experts that address several issues and minimize the risk of asbestos exposure.
Asbestos experts in California
The following is a list of asbestos experts and expert services in the state of California:
- Marjorie Drucker – CIH (certified industrial hygienist), CSP (certified safety professional) and president of Drucker Health and Safety, company specialized in asbestos and mold removal
- Jim Farasatpour – expert witness and support specialist, mainly for construction litigation support
- Bernard Fontaine – Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Safety Professional, specialized in litigation support as an expert witness for defendant or plaintiff
- Dan Napier – Certified Industrial Hygienist, and forensic expert.
- Steven Viani – expert witness and working for a consulting firm as a mesothelioma expert consultant in California
- Jack Salling – forensic expert, based in Florida
- Allan Snyder – mold removal and abatement expert
- Rudy von Burg – expert consultant on a range of products
- Robert Howarth – Certified Safety Professional, dedicated to accident prevention techniques
- Garrett Engineers, Inc. - forensic experts company, nation wide
- Nellie Betancourt – Occupational Toxicology expert
- James Seltzer – expert immunologist
- Pete Fowler Construction Services, Inc. - team of expert consultants
Asbestos experts in California are experts available for any kind of asbestos or mesothelioma related issue you might encounter. The above mentioned experts are experienced individuals, with more than 20 years of experience in their field of expertise. If you are not located in California you will be glad to know that some of these experts and companies spread their activity on a nation wide basis.
California asbestos experts provide with expertise in legal issues, mold and asbestos removal activities, expert witnesses in a court of law and treatment methods experts; making sure that you receive the most appropriate services you require. Experts from different fields work together on a case to case basis. For example, a legal expert can ask for an expert witness to appear in front of the jury in court and state the exact nature of circumstances that lead to the infection. The expert need to explain how asbestos and the cancer appeared in the body of the person that filed the claim.
Contact asbestosis and mesothelioma centers if you are in need of any expert service, we will provide with some of the best experts. Contacting us is absolutely free.